What's on Your Bucket List?

For those who are asking, “Reeses, what is a Bucket List?” No, it is a not a list of things you wish to place inside of a bucket.

A “Bucket List” is a list of different goals or achievements that you wish to complete within your lifetime. This could be traveling, getting your degree, climbing the worlds tallest mountain, or maybe even something smaller like stargazing with friends. Nothing is too little or too big to be put on your Bucket List.

So, what are the things that you can’t help but smile at the thought of maybe someday being able to do?

Personally, the top of my Bucket List is full of places that I want to travel, such as Japan, Norway, New Zealand, Alaska, and so many more places. I’d love nothing more than to get lost, exploring with only my camera and good company (and maybe the essential necessities, but those aren’t as important :wink:)
On the top of my Bucket List is also getting my Masters in Marine Biology and spending my time exploring and researching the 2/3 of the world that we know so little about (the Ocean)!

What’s on your guys’ Bucket Lists?

I haven’t really encountered things I’ve wanted to add to my bucket list. There are some things I’d like to do though. Like going to England & create my first Open Source project. :stuck_out_tongue:

To meet a girl who doesn’t think I am awkward currently maybe more amazing goals coming soon Friday 3 pm EST

Wish u the best of luck (not being funny)