What are Pearls?

Pearls are mythical items that grant access to new kits, adventures, abilities, and more in the world of Uncharted. Pearls can be purchased from our store or earned as rewards for reaching specific levels. (/rewards)

How do I check my pearls balance?

Your Pearls balance is shown right under your Gold on the sidebar:

If it’s not visible (due to events or other game mechanics), you can also type /pearls at anytime:

How do I get Pearls?

Pearls can be earned for free when you hit levels 5, 10, 20, 30 and so on.

However, the faster way to acquire Pearls is from our shop, in the following packages:

• $4.99 for 500 Pearls
  • $9.99 for 1,200 Pearls (+200 Free)
  • $19.99 for 2,500 Pearls (+500 Free)
  • $49.99 for 6,500 Pearls (+1,500 Free)
  • $99.99 for 14,000 Pearls (+4,000 Free)

The more Pearls you purchase at once, the more you get!

What can I do with Pearls?

Pearls can be spent on kits, Gold, or premium items by speaking to various vendors in Uncharted.

Kits

To purchase a kit, open your kit menu by typing /kit, then click on any locked kit. Confirm your purchase by clicking the green stained glass, then enjoy your brand new kit!

Premium Items

Premium Items will be sold by some vendors in the Trading Post. You can identify a premium item by it being labeled with a Pearls cost, as opposed to Gold. Simply click the item and confirm your purchase to buy it.

Buying Gold

Pearls can also be converted to Gold! Speak to the “Gold Crafter” merchant in the trading post, or click on the “Buy Gold” button when viewing your balance in a merchant, anvil, The Collector, or many other places.

Gold can be purchased in the following packages:

• 2,500 Gold for 75 Pearls
  • 25,000 Gold for 500 Pearls
  • 250,000 Gold for 4,500 Pearls

Once you purchase Gold, it cannot be transferred back to Pearls.

Kits and Undead Kits
Uncharted Command Reference