Update 1.13.1 is now live!
This update is an adjustment and patch update. We’re working on more awesome features to roll out in the coming weeks, and because of that, we did not want to rush any new features for today – nevertheless, we have some pretty awesome new stuff that we’re sure you’re all going to like!
Until Sunday at Midnight (EST), all Sunken Chest Keys and the 3 special chest types sold by the plunderer (Spawner Chest, Legendary Chest, and Kit Crate!) are 10% off.
- Buy for: 110 Gold (down from 125)
- Sell for: 40 Gold (down from 55)
- Buy for: 9 Gold (down from 10)
- Buy for: 14 Gold (down from 18)
- Sell for: 2 Gold (down from 3)
- Buy for: 14 Gold (down from 21)
- Sell for: 1 Gold (down from 2)
- Buy for: 20 Gold (down from 30)
- Sell for: 3 Gold (down from 7)
- Buy for: 20 Gold (down from 28)
- Sells for: 3 Gold (down from 7)
SPECIAL SMOOTH STONE TYPES
- Buy for: 25 Gold (down from 30)
- Sells for: 5 Gold (down from 7)
- Buy for: 30 Gold (down from 52)
- Sells for: 7 Gold (down from 9)
- Buy for: 40 Gold (down from 52)
- Buy for: 75 Gold (down from 98)
- Buy for: 80 Gold (down from 98)
- Buy for: 1,000 Gold (up from 700)
SAND and RED SAND
- Buy for: 14 Gold (down from 35)
SANDSTONE and RED SANDSTONE
- Buy for: 56 Gold (down from 100)
- buy for: 75 Gold (down from 99)
- Buy for: 350 Gold (down from 1,500)
KIT CRATE (Details Below)
- Buy for: 1,050 Pearls (Previously unavailable)
- Buy for: 450 Pearls (Previously unavailable)
- Buy for: 800 Pearls (Previously unavailable)
Purchased chests open immediately with no unlock delay.
- Sell for: 210 Gold (down from 260)
- Sell for: 350 Gold (down from 520)
New Chest Type: KIT CRATES!
Kit Crates spawn randomly within the Open Seas (similar to Spawner and Legendary chests!) with one main difference: They contain random items from a random level of a random kit!
When you place it down on your island, it’ll instantly be stocked with some contents of a randomly chosen kit! This could be a Level 10 Undead Kit or just a basic Cobblestone Kit! They appear in the Open Seas as an Emerald Block with lots of particles surrounding it.
These crates can also now be found in Tier 3 Sunken Chests or purchases from the Plunderer! What could be inside?
Chance to start appearing every day!
- Hard Cases
- Minor Mining
- Haunted Items
- World Traveler
Start discovering them from your
/q undiscovered menu!
- A Collection of Ores
- A Complete Monster Collection
- Archery Master
- Raining Chests
- The Animal Collection
- 12 New Items added as Uncommon/Rare/Epic loot
- New Legendary Item: Gravedigger
- New Legendary Item: Skeleton’s Rusty Blade
- New Legendary Item: Leviathan’s Tooth
- New Legendary Item: Coral Crusher
These rank kits are accessible to those with Privateer, Captain, or Admiral from your /kit menu.
The Level 10 Variants of these kits have received various adjustments to their skills, perks, and more! Preview the new contents in-game using
- Legendary Chest x2 is now Legendary Chest x3
- Added Kit Crate x1
- Spawner Chest x1 is now Spawner Chest x2
- Added Kit Crate x2
Diamond Tools and Diamond Armor now follow different repair prices internally. You should see the cost for repairing swords, pickaxes, axes, etc. be much lower then that of armor.
These kits can be used and unlocked using pearls from your
Farmer - 3 day cooldown
- 16x Potato
- 16x Carrot
- 16x Sugar Cane
- 16x Seeds
- 16x Sapling
- 1x Iron Gardening Tool with Magnet +2
Magician - 7 day cooldown
- 2x Unidentified Gems
- 2x Unidentified Talent Runes
- 3x Unidentified Spawn Eggs
- 1x Unidentified Spawner Charm
- 1x Spawner XP Bottle (10 - 50)
Chemist - 5 day cooldown
- 2x Health Potion
- 1x Major Health Potion
- 2x Recall Elixir
- 1x Aquatic Brew
- 2x Stamina Potion
- 1x Hyper Lingering Health Potion
- 2x Immunity Potion
Other Notable Changes
- Fix crew islands requiring Captain rank to place TNT. This is now Veteran
- Fix that allowed Trigger Blocks to be placed in Protected Zones on islands
- Fix that could cause ghost islands to be loaded
- Fix that could cause Proximity Guardians not to be properly removed
- Fix that could cause Trigger Blocks not to be properly removed
- Trigger Blocks will no longer trigger against allies
- Guests can no longer use comparators
/purchasescommand - Allows you to check your own pearl purchase history