Team Kryptic Application

About us

Kryptic was established in November 2016, however now we are planning to expand and establish ourselves on new servers. Although we have started on Skybounds, we are looking to expand to new servers such as Uncharted. We aim to establish ourselves here as one of the best well-rounded teams, where we will face new challenges and new players.

Adentures

Here is the current lineup of our team.

Leader
CRIXU5

Co-Leader
TheMrAnnoyer

Captain
Dracer/Forwxrds
Stitche5
Karluu

KingRamGutman
VersachiPvP
El1iot/ExtendedCow
SelfSearch
xxSkillsXx
CuddleBxnned
Enkosio
TheEpicGamers15
Awsumguy37
ColorPencils
Guessed
SparkyPvP
PugGiveL
MrChickenBaby

If you are interested in joining our team then please fill out the following application. :+1:

What is your IGN:

What is your Discord Name and Tag:

What Timezone are you in:

How good are you at team fighting:

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10):

What skills do you possess that would be useful to the team (Building, Grinding, etc):

What is your IGN:TimmyTheTomayto(Swisss)

What is your Discord Name and Tag:Swisss#7074

What Timezone are you in:cst

How good are you at team fighting:actually garbadge

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10):7

What skills do you possess that would be useful to the team (Building, Grinding, etc):making people fly one way

What is your IGN: Rcy274

What is your Discord Name and Tag: irushathepanda#0381

What Timezone are you in: AEST

How good are you at team fighting: Well Above Average

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10): 8

What skills do you possess that would be useful to the team (Building, Grinding, etc): building, pvp, grinding/afk

What is your IGN: Robin19326

What is your Discord Name and Tag: Ken#3148

What Timezone are you in: NZ st

How good are you at team fighting:7/10

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10): 8

What skills do you possess that would be useful to the team (Building, Grinding, etc): Grinding and Pvp

Is this your actual discord with correct capitalizations?

What is your IGN:squeakerbilly

What is your Discord Name and Tag:Sian#6738

What Timezone are you in:GMT(UTC-0)

How good are you at team fighting:Quite Good and Helpful

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10):8.5/10

What skills do you possess that would be useful to the team (Building, Grinding, etc):I’m moderate with building, I grind a lot and Im mostly interested in PvPing and collecting stuff as well as organizing.

Yes that is my discord tag

What is your IGN: Top1O and TopO1

What is your Discord Name and Tag: Erik #1229

What Timezone are you in: CEST

How good are you at team fighting: I have a lot of experience from different HCF, Faction and skyblock servers, but I havent played Minecraft in a while so I am a little rusty.

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10): Before I took a break and became a little rusty I was a 7.5

What skills do you possess that would be useful to the team (Building, Grinding, etc): Building! I love building. I am also quite creative so I can come up with a lot. But I want a private also if I can ofc help building a crew island :smiley:

What is your IGN: HorseOfTheSea

What is your Discord Name and Tag: HorseOfTheSea #1612

What Timezone are you in: CEST

How good are you at team fighting: Im Okay

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10): 7

What skills do you possess that would be useful to the team (Building, Grinding, etc): i like to Grind

What is your IGN:
LunaticPvP

FRADIE | FIILWM#2856

GMT+6

Good

What skills do you possess that would be useful to the team (Building, Grinding, etc):

PvP

What is your IGN: ForthaPlayz

What is your Discord Name and Tag:ForthaPlayz#3559

What Timezone are you in:est

How good are you at team fighting: ok i guess

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10): 5

What skills do you possess that would be useful to the team (Building, Grinding, etc):grinding, sweating it out

What is your ign:NoodleBar
Disc:eric#8333
Timezone:NZT or new zealand time
Team fighting:in uncharted i would say in between average and good
I would say 6.5 in pvp
Skills:I grind alot I play around 4-12 hours a day

What is your IGN: Thomas6767

What is your Discord Name and Tag: Thomas6767#6047 (I am active in calls)

What Timezone are you in: Belgium, UTC +2

How good are you at team fighting: I am rather good at it I think, I’ll be helping you guys.

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10): 7-8 ish, I used to be better but I quit mc for a few years.

What skills do you possess that would be useful to the team (Building, Grinding, etc): I am a very active player, rather positive aswell and I’m patient with others.

What is your IGN: PhysicsPhoenix23

What is your Discord Name and Tag: Pheonix#0569

What Timezone are you in: EST

How good are you at team fighting: Eh not bad

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10): 5

Grinding (gotta git gud)

Farming

Supplying

Thats a cute Team i guess :heart:

What is your IGN: VoidLeEmo

What is your Discord Name and Tag: VoidLeEmo | Liam#6603

What Timezone are you in: PST

How good are you at team fighting: No idea honestly xD

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10): 6

What skills do you possess that would be useful to the team (Building, Grinding, etc): I’m great a building, + OCD makes me a perfectionist when building, and it’s not a skill, but I will have all the time in the world to play over the summer, nonstop

lol Interesting… Liam… Naughty

What is your IGN:
LightBrin

LightBrin#8999

EST (Eastern Standard Time)

I’d say decent if I get the first blow

4 normally, but if bridge pvp 10 but there isn’t any on uncharted

I am good at making money by such as farming things like wheat and carrots, I grind mobs for xp and their loot, I breed cows, pigs and chickens and also I sometimes go into the pvp zone to mine and get some kills.

What is your IGN: Risin

What Timezone are you in: GMT (+6) in Asia basically but you’ve seen me on I’m pretty sure.

Decent, much better if in a call thing is I’m good at pvp but I’m better as a solo pvper.

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10): On try hard servers I’d be bit over average but compared to players here id say 8 or so

I have no life, I play 6-8hrs a day building farms and stuff. I’m good at making farms of all types except I don’t have fly haha, I’m good with readstone if needed as I’m a former cannoner. I’m good at pvp I mess around a lot in a joking manner, I been playing for 2 days and I have a solo island but with my no life skills I’m at 40k atm and got decent farms setup. Another thing is u can trust me, one thing abt me I don’t rly like killing naked people unless they hit me or I see they have a treasure chest but if a team member wants then sure. I’m not a skybounds player but I’m a former mod of archon (the camping rusher’s server) timelesspvp (ssundee’s old server) and fadecloud so you may trust me :D. Rock on.
-Risin

What is your IGN: Doman_Koritofu

What is your Discord Name and Tag:Doman#2656

what Timezone are you in:est

How good are you at team fighting: pretty good not the best but id say im above average

How would you rate yourself at PvP (1-10): 7 or 8

What skills do you possess that would be useful to the team (Building, Grinding, etc): i got a really good farm and i know allmost all the chest spots in the wz as well as i can be on a lot(most of the time)