/island logs command

Introduction: So sometimes people have issues with trusting people and whenever the owner of the island is offline and you accidentally made some member or is a well known friend of yours and comes to your island without you knowning and then decides to steal your items.

How can we fix this?:
This can be useful to report it on the forums to show evidence that the member was on your island.

when you execute /island logs
it will print out all the activity on your island that occured:

(Owner can only access this command)!

Activity will get:
Island Member left island (Exited) - If its a member of the island this will be logged when the player leaves the island
Island Member visited island (Entered) - If its a member of the island this will bed logged when the player visits the island
Island Member invited - If any Island Officer Rank invites a player or the owner
Island Member kicked - if the Island Owner kicks player or Officer.
Island Member leaves the island (Removed Island) - When the player removes the island from there island list

the format will be:

[Timestamp] [Island Rank]: [Action]

This will help Island Owners know who stole there items and can report it to the forums with some evidence with the audit logs

• Alan
    Thanks for reading

This will help Island Owners know who stole there items and can report it to the forums with some evidence with the audit logs

I completely agree. I’ve had multiple things stolen from me, and since more than one person has been on recently, I have to remove them both, or make them Guests.

That happened to me as well and i know where your coming from

This would be nice i think staff can do stuff like this but for the owner to do it would be nice

I agree with this, having this will help find out why items go missing

i completely agree, whit this we will have a better safety net when negative modifications happen to your island. The second highest rank (whatever name that has) should also have the ability to look at this log tho and noone should be able to errase it.

We’re working on a much more in-depth protection system that will likely be adapted for Uncharted! Thanks for the suggestion and thanks for playing!

Can’t wait !! :blush: thanks for responding