We have various ranks and groups in Uncharted, each vary slightly between our forums and in-game community.
- Member - The primary, default group. Represented by a gray name in chat.
- Privateer - The first premium rank which is buyable from our shop. Represented by a lime green name in chat.
- Captain - The second premium rank which is buyable from our shop. Represented by a blue name in chat.
- Admiral - The third and final premium rank which is buyable from our shop. Represented by a light red name in chat.
- VIP - Given to content creators and friends. View the requirements here.
- Moderator - Given to users who help ensure that everything is running smoothly. Represented by a yellow name in-game. Apply for Moderator here.
- Senior Moderator - Given to Moderators who hold responsibilities beyond that of a standard Moderator. Only Moderators are considered for this role
- Admin - Held by the Uncharted team. You can’t apply for this rank. Represented by a dark red name in-game.
- Trust Level 0 - New users and those that have recently joined. Learn more about Trust Levels…
- Trust Level 1 - Users who are still fairly new, but are becoming more active. Learn more about Trust Levels…
- Trust Level 2 - Users who come to the forums regularly. Learn more about Trust Levels…
- Trust Level 3 - Users who are regulars and visit the forums actively. Learn more about Trust Levels…
- Trust Level 4 - Well-trusted members and veterans. Learn more about Trust Levels…
- Mod - Forum moderators who handle reported posts, spam, and ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Staff Recruiters - A group of moderators who review and assess all applications for Moderator
- Senior Moderator - Moderators who oversee any changes or issues that arise on the forums
- Admins - Handle day to day forum maintenance, promote moderators, and handle any site issues.
- MelonDevelopment - Members of the Melon Development team. They’ve been verified by registering with a company email.
- Kythria - Members of the Kythria team. They’ve been verified by registering with a company email.