EmVee Crew Recruitment/Application

Welcome to the Official EmVee Thread!

EmVee Crew Leaders

____image

ArtemisR || Amernadian || ElPollo

The Purpose of this thread is to see who is interested in being in our lovely clan. We are interested in people who like to have fun but at the same time are willing to contribute to the faction. This is by no means a guarantee that you or anyone who posts here will be added to the faction but simply to see who to check out. We may make periodic updates to this thread to say whether someone is definitely accepted or denied but there is no set time in which we will respond. Please let us know a little bit about yourselves by answering the questions below. :smiley:

You may need to scroll down to see all the questions.

1.	Are you Older than 14?

2.	Are you friends with or do you know anyone within the crew?

3.	Do you have Discord or some way of communicating with the rest of the faction? 

4.	What do you say after you’ve won a battle against someone?

5.	What do you do after you’ve lost a battle with someone?

6.	Do you have any preferred skills? (Resource gathering, building, PvP’ing etc)

7.	How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

8.	Is a Mockingjay a real bird?

9.	What kind of superpower would you most want and why?

10.	Are you ever going to give us up? are you ever going to let us down?

11.	EmVee is the crew of choice for some of Uncharted’s VIP’s/Staff, how do you believe you should interact with these people?

12.	What should this question be?

13.	How much money would it take to cuss out Kyle?

Rip, I’m already in a crew. We should be buds though :wink:

1. Are you Older than 14? - Yes
  2. Are you friends with or do you know anyone within the crew? - I don’t know if they’d call me a friend, but sure.
  3. Do you have Discord or some way of communicating with the rest of the faction? - Yes. Tenatian#7673.
  4. What do you say after you’ve won a battle against someone? - ggwpgr
  5. What do you do after you’ve lost a battle with someone? - ggwpigr
  6. Do you have any preferred skills? (Resource gathering, building, PvP’ing etc) - Yes I do. Fishing
  7. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? - Depends how long your tongue is.
  8. Is a Mockingjay a real bird? - Depends how hard you believe.
  9. What kind of superpower would you most want and why? - The ability to dab energy blasts out of my finger tips.
  10. Are you ever going to give us up? are you ever going to let us down? - Not only those things, but I’ll never turn around and desert you. I may desert you but I won’t turn around.
  11. EmVee is the crew of choice for some of Uncharted’s VIP’s/Staff, how do you believe you should interact with these people? - Treat them as other players in the crew.
  12. What should this question be? - “Should this question be?”
  13. How much money would it take to cuss out Kyle? - 93 USD

1. Yes
  2. Yes, Kaaaaaaaate
  3. Yea, forum PM me for my discord tag
  4. Big sigh of relief
  5. Sigh back to the grind
  6. Great builder, I have plenty of time to grind
  7. Let’s find out…
  8. I wish
  9. Turn into a shadowy mist to fly around. I’ve thought about this too much
  10. If you get super toxic probably, otherwise nah
  11. I am one (hopefully), so pretty good as I’ve been on the recieving end of staff hate, and it’s not great
  12. This question should be what’s your favorite music
  13. $3.33 (the price of 2 monster energies)

I wonder, if i’d get accepted

1. Are you Older than 14?
    Yes

2. Are you friends with or do you know anyone within the crew?
    Yes, Artemisr and Amernadian

3. Do you have Discord or some way of communicating with the rest of the faction?
    Yes

4. What do you say after you’ve won a battle against someone?
    Usually nothing, just walk away like a badass

5. What do you do after you’ve lost a battle with someone?
    I don’t know, ive never lost

6. Do you have any preferred skills? (Resource gathering, building, PvP’ing etc)
    PVP and building

7. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
    personal record is 1

8. Is a Mockingjay a real bird?
    yes question mark?

9. What kind of superpower would you most want and why?
    Teleportation so I can be lazy af

10. Are you ever going to give us up? are you ever going to let us down?
    Only if you never run around and desert me

11. EmVee is the crew of choice for some of Uncharted’s VIP’s/Staff, how do you believe you should interact with these people?
    With respect

12. What should this question be?
    Is your name snizzaggle?

13. How much money would it take to cuss out Kyle?
    Like how much should I pay you?

Never. You smell. Take a shower. Then we’ll talk.

Pm’d you snizz :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1. Are you Older than 14? Yes, 18

2. Are you friends with or do you know anyone within the crew? Kate, we are complaining buddies!

3. Do you have Discord or some way of communicating with the rest of the faction? Discord xtryhardninja#9498

4. What do you say after you’ve won a battle against someone? Usually, do you want your stuff back, or option 2 Dont say anything acts like you have been there before.

5. What do you do after you’ve lost a battle with someone? Wow, you are an amazing pvper maybe you could teach me how to pvp one day just like you so I can be super cool. While saying all my obscenities in my head.

6. Do you have any preferred skills? (Resource gathering, building, PvP’ing etc) Pretty Good at minecraft puns, I think you’d have to block me to make me stop them. Because I nether give up on puns. I am a very very good builder, and I can grind resources. Pvp well, Make love not war.

I counted it one time like 300 licks, but I did not take in the factors of tootsie pop size, windspeed humidity, and tongue size so really it could vary from person to person.

8. Is a Mockingjay a real bird? No its actually a Human, Katniss Everdeen.

9. What kind of superpower would you most want and why? To be able to give and take other people superpowers, so I could create a superhero army because I could give them any power I would want essentially making me the ultimate superhero.

We’re no strangers to love
    You know the rules and so do I
    A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of
    You wouldn’t get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We’ve known each other for so long
Your heart’s been aching, but
You’re too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what’s been going on
We know the game and we’re gonna play it

And if you ask me how I’m feeling
Don’t tell me you’re too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh, give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)

We’ve known each other for so long
Your heart’s been aching, but
You’re too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what’s been going on
We know the game and we’re gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

1. EmVee is the crew of choice for some of Uncharted’s VIP’s/Staff, how do you believe you should interact with these people? Well I treat everyone the same so I think I would interact fine, of course I will report a bad staff member if it happens even if they are on the clan but I dont see any issue with it.

2. What should this question be? I got a couple , Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?, If rabbits’ feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?, Why do we say “a pair of pants” when there is only one article of clothing involved? Why is it called a cold when your body temperature is actually hot?, Why do they stores call it shipping, when its usually taken on a truck or a plane not a ship?

3. How much money would it take to cuss out Kyle? 11$ so I can buy myself a shovel to dig myself out of the situation I would make.

yes

I wish I could

3. Do you have Discord or some way of communicating with the rest of the faction?
    Yes Discord is Pheonix#0569

gg

gg

6. Do you have any preferred skills? (Resource gathering, building, PvP’ing etc)
    Resource Gathering

Making all the $

Giving Dan a hug

1. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
    Licks²

2. Is a Mockingjay a real bird?
    Depends what kind of fan you are

3. What kind of superpower would you most want and why?
    Control how i look

4. Are you ever going to give us up? are you ever going to let us down?
    No. I will let you down and I will never hurt you

5. EmVee is the crew of choice for some of Uncharted’s VIP’s/Staff, how do you believe you should interact with these people?
    With the respect and love that we give each other

6. What should this question be?
    “How much cake is enough cake?”

7. How much money would it take to cuss out Kyle?
    depends how much he would pay me to not

I am 14

Unfortunately, No

Yes, I have discord and skype

gg, gf. GoodLuck Next Time

gf, you’re good man!

resource gathering and pvp

411 licks

no, but a mockingbird is

To be invisible so I know if people are mocking me etc.

Never.

11. EmVee is the crew of choice for some of Uncharted’s VIP’s/Staff, how do you believe you should interact with these people?
    Be polite, don’t swear, basically just act how you’re supposed to act to a normal person. We should act nice to all the people even to those who are not staff/Vip

This question should be "Why do you want to join EmVee?’’

like ten bucks

1. Are you Older than 14? Yes>No

2. Are you friends with or do you know anyone within the crew? Is this for before or after I join?

3. Do you have Discord or some way of communicating with the rest of the faction? I have a mouth and Discord

4. What do you say after you’ve won a battle against someone? Ok, Now how did that happen?

5. What do you do after you’ve lost a battle with someone? Man, I almost had him that time.

6. Do you have any preferred skills? (Resource gathering, building, PvP’ing etc) Grinding and looting

7. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Who licks a tootsie pop?

8. Is a Mockingjay a real bird? The real question, Is a real bird a MockingJay?

9. What kind of superpower would you most want and why? Time Travel so that I can skip the part of life when I was bad at PvP

10. Are you ever going to give us up? are you ever going to let us down? A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of

11. EmVee is the crew of choice for some of Uncharted’s VIP’s/Staff, how do you believe you should interact with these people? I shall silently envy their power until I prove to them that one day I will be the greatest Hokage

12. What should this question be? Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How?

13. How much money would it take to cuss out Kyle? 45 cents since I can then go to a 50 cent featuring Nickleback concert

1. Are you Older than 14? yes, 15

2. Are you friends with or do you know anyone within the crew? not yet :>

3. Do you have Discord or some way of communicating with the rest of the faction? yes. dm 4 discord .

4. What do you say after you’ve won a battle against someone? “finish him” in a mortal combat voice lmao.

5. What do you do after you’ve lost a battle with someone? keep repeating “louder?” till they get ■■■■■■ off lmao then i win

6. Do you have any preferred skills? (Resource gathering, building, PvP’ing etc) Im good at pvp, building or rushing to gather resources etc.

7. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? uhhhhh, 69? (real answer 252 on average)

8. Is a Mockingjay a real bird? no, however you can believe whatever you want.

9. What kind of superpower would you most want and why? Invisibility in theory since you can practically do anything and no-one will know. Also they have no evidence if they see you doing something. What are they gonna do, record you? haha funny meme. (second choice is metamorphing abilities to gain powers of things like spiders, monkeys, chameleons etc.)

10. Are you ever going to give us up? are you ever going to let us down? Never gonna turn around and desert you either :wink: .

11. EmVee is the crew of choice for some of Uncharted’s VIP’s/Staff, how do you believe you should interact with these people? With all due respect and solitude towards them, or just how i treat my casuals. They are regular humans too.

12. What should this question be? Can i have two Number 9’s, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45’s, one with Cheese, and a large Soda.

13. How much money would it take to cuss out Kyle? Maybe ÂŁ30.74 so i can buy two copies of the blue ray version of Shrek 2. Burn one and break one.
Thx for reading :slight_smile:

I am 22 so a bit older than 14.
    I dont know anyone around here. I am new to minecraft but have a lot of time to play and learn quickly.
    Yes i have a discord, groupme whatsapp or anything else yall use to talk in. I use discord daily as I am a leader in a clash royale community of 1500 people so need to be on a lot.
    I say gg.
    I still say gg. No reason to be rude. I am a nub with pvp right now though but want to get better for sure.
    I am a resource gatherer and can do some building. I have only been playing minecraft for a couple weeks and only a week on this server but I have a 2k cactus farm and a 36 x 90 potato farm in the process of being finished. Just need potatoes then im starting a second level on it.
    one, two, crunch
    Well that depends on your stance on genetic modification of animals o.O
    I want the Zack Morris freeze power. You could stay low key with it and be so powerful. But if we are talking actual superhero powers im a flash guy. Me being late to things would end immediately plus Olympic career here I come lol.
    I never would run around and hurt you :wink:
    I am a friendly and respectful person. Always have been and I hate toxicity, so I would treat them as anyone else. As a person. May be sarcastic as hell to them when I actually get to know them but being friendly comes first.
    Wow this is meta because that is a question… blowing my mind
    **$4.99 per hour of cussing him out. If you spend an extra $3.99 I will learn cuss words in other language to really drive in the hurt. **

rip didnt mean to quote a word xD

I am 14
No
Yes, littleninja117#2434
nothing, too busy fighting the 3v1 that normally jumps me…
â– â– â– â– . gf
I’m good at pvping. decent at the rest.
no, mockingbird is.
I’d want all the knawwwledge as my superpower (super intellectual person)
Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you!
With Respect and Banter
It should be a question about favourite meme.
ÂŁ4.99

the blocked word is not bad. not the s word or f word that you might expect, it’s the d word which apparently is a cuss.
■■■■ Daniel…

1.Are you Older than 14?
Yes i am 18
No i don’t know anyone on the server
Jonathan#2430
Good Fight
Say Good fight or ask why if they kill me when im just doing quest.
Gathering
Hmm about 400?
Yes
Be able to teleport whenever i want, because one day i want to see the world and that would make everything much easier.
No not if you don’t let me down.
Always be nice to everyone.
1+1=11
0 i wouldnt